O mnie

Moje zdjęcie
If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; *** I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. ******** 22eagless@gmail.com ********

czwartek, 16 kwietnia 2020

He will carry you....




There is no problem too big
God cannot solve it There is no mountain too tall God cannot move it There is no storm too dark God cannot calm it There is no sorrow too deep He cannot soothe it Oh, if He carries the weight of the world upon His shoulders I know my brother that He will carry you Oh, if He carries the weight of the world upon His shoulders I know my sister that He will carry you He said, "Come unto me all who are weary And I will give you rest, rest, rest, rest" Rest, rest, rest There is no problem too big God cannot solve it There is no mountain too tall He cannot move it There is no storm too dark God cannot calm it There is no sorrow too deep He cannot soothe it Oh, if He carries the weight of the world upon His shoulders I know my brother that He will carry you Oh, if He carries the weight of the world upon His shoulders I know my sister that He will carry you I know my brother and I know my sister that Jesus will carry you He will carry you. Songwriters BROWN, SCOTT WESLEY