O mnie

Moje zdjęcie
If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain; *** I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. ******** 22eagless@gmail.com ********

niedziela, 31 stycznia 2016

The most passionate inspirational speech ever given by Markus Rothkranz

If you only hear one speech in life, make it this one, the most passionate inspirational speech ever given by Markus Rothkranz. Share this with as many people as you can because this message is for everyone. No matter how difficult a situation you may be in, no matter how low life may have knocked you...no matter how scared, lost, uncertain or lonely you may feel, this message will give you meaning and purpose. Listen closely to what is being said. All the pain in your life, all the hardships,all the searching can be helped. This is your ticket to freedom. No matter what happens to you in life, always remember the words uttered in this video.